Thursday, January 25, 2007

fringe benefits

[it was hard to return to the real world after the mission, especially with the Fringe! TFWRA!]

fringe benefits


its not so bad being back here
where my skeletons and shadows are embraced
but frankly
i miss them
i ache for the intrigue
the hilarity of life with the fringe
everyone smiles and congratulates me
on coming back
but they just dont know
how short of a time
2 cell phones run out of power
when you are clammering
to re-live a time
with fringe benefits

No comments:

© Kipluck aka: BethAnn Mayberry All work is the exclusive property of the blog author, Kipluck, under her legal name unless otherwise noted. If you want to use it for something, chances are I will say yes if you ASK. If you don't ask, I will sue your pants off. For the record, my best friend StephAnn has the right to play with any and all of my poetry she wants. We are partners in crime.