Thursday, January 25, 2007

Little Boy, Please?

[I originally dedicated "to E. S. G., my 'Young Elder' It hurts to wonder so hard" but I am over that one... there are a lot of these. *blush*]

Little Boy, Please?


Little boy,
please leave me alone.
I know that you do not mean
to tiptoe into my thoughts
my dreams
my journal
and my sketchbook
but I have many things to do
that have nothing to do with you
and whether you love me
or ever will.
So, please leave me alone . . .
or do not
and tell me
that you love me?
Please?

No comments:

© Kipluck aka: BethAnn Mayberry All work is the exclusive property of the blog author, Kipluck, under her legal name unless otherwise noted. If you want to use it for something, chances are I will say yes if you ASK. If you don't ask, I will sue your pants off. For the record, my best friend StephAnn has the right to play with any and all of my poetry she wants. We are partners in crime.